Flash RPG Maker v0.1 Flash RPG Maker v0.1

Good Potential

I think this has the potential to be one hell of a game, but theres really not a whole lot you can do with it right now, but I think your definatly on your way to making something really great. Once you add some more stuff in there to where you can really dive into it I could see myself having hours of fun with it. But it looks very well on its way to becoming a good game. Anyway good job on it so far and I am looking forward to seeing the next release of it :)

H-Android # 18 Dress-ups H-Android # 18 Dress-ups

It's good

It's definatly not the suckiest dress-up I can tell you that, you are an excellent artist, but a few things, it wasnt a real big space so everything was a little cluttered it's not a real big deal just something to note for the future.

You know I don't think I've ever seen a Videl Dress up on newgrounds but maybe there was and i missed it. That's an idea for another dress up game if you decide to make one :)

Great Job and please do make more

DBZ Dress up Goku DBZ Dress up Goku

pretty good

That was good, but if you added a scouter, a black version of the saiyan armor pants you could probably make goku resemble his father bardock, and i have to agree with the last poster cause vegeta is my favorite character and i think it would be cool to dress him in all sorts of stuff, but about showing it all personally I'd prefer it not but only cause I'm a guy, anyway excellent job and if you do make a vegeta one in the future dont forget to add an M for majin vegeta and make his face have his unique battle grin.

Peace

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

OH MY GOD

That was amazing that game is so addicting and its hella fun too exellent job you should make another one like this with different chars and stuff but exelent job

Aeris's REVENGE Aeris's REVENGE

that was great

hahaha that was a good one nice weapon seletion too i liked the pump-o-matic the best hehe but great job you should make another one like that except have it cloud asking them both out on a date and try it without them finding out then they do and kick his ass lol nevermind me but good job