Chrono Trigger: R I Chrono Trigger: R I

that was really good

That was one of the best sprite based flashes I have seen,it had very clean movement, no real choppiness anywhere, but I gotta know how many fps did you have that going at to get it running so smooth?

Leetful responds:

That would be 34fps.

Short funny stick movie Short funny stick movie

that was funny

wasnt the best thing i've seen but you can draw stick guys better than me so its all good

Idiot Ninjas 3 Idiot Ninjas 3

I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!!!!

Oh man that was so funny! Hurry and finish the next one, excellent job on this your getting a 5 from me

Flash RPG Maker v0.1 Flash RPG Maker v0.1

Good Potential

I think this has the potential to be one hell of a game, but theres really not a whole lot you can do with it right now, but I think your definatly on your way to making something really great. Once you add some more stuff in there to where you can really dive into it I could see myself having hours of fun with it. But it looks very well on its way to becoming a good game. Anyway good job on it so far and I am looking forward to seeing the next release of it :)

H-Android # 18 Dress-ups H-Android # 18 Dress-ups

It's good

It's definatly not the suckiest dress-up I can tell you that, you are an excellent artist, but a few things, it wasnt a real big space so everything was a little cluttered it's not a real big deal just something to note for the future.

You know I don't think I've ever seen a Videl Dress up on newgrounds but maybe there was and i missed it. That's an idea for another dress up game if you decide to make one :)

Great Job and please do make more

DBZ Dress up Goku DBZ Dress up Goku

pretty good

That was good, but if you added a scouter, a black version of the saiyan armor pants you could probably make goku resemble his father bardock, and i have to agree with the last poster cause vegeta is my favorite character and i think it would be cool to dress him in all sorts of stuff, but about showing it all personally I'd prefer it not but only cause I'm a guy, anyway excellent job and if you do make a vegeta one in the future dont forget to add an M for majin vegeta and make his face have his unique battle grin.

Peace